Not only can we provide you with quality electrical design and installation services, but we can also help you maintain that installation over time with a customized maintenance program and onsite maintenance services, making sure you get the most out of your investment.
Our experts can examine your equipment regularly and perform preventive maintenance procedures that will give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have taken the right steps to avoid equipment breakdowns and the disruptions that can result.
Our commitment to supporting our work through a proactive electrical preventive maintenance program helps set us apart in the industry.
We have an electrician on call 24 hours a day and more than 100 specialty vehicles ready for deployment. This means we can complete any maintenance job that needs to be done at a time that is convenient to you.
Benefits of preventive and on-call maintenance that help make your business better:
- Minimal impact from unanticipated equipment failures and power disruptions
- Comprehensive checks of switchgears and electrical panels
- Closure of gaps in your existing maintenance programs
- Parts replacements and repairs scheduled to avoid downtime and control costs
- Preventive maintenance performed on weekends to reduce the impact on your business
- Rapid response to electrical emergencies, minimizing downtime
- Potential property insurance savings
- Improved safety, reliability, and operating efficiency
Through our maintenance and electrical repair service to our customers, we have earned a reputation as a can-do company with the ability to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Contact us today so we can create a customized proactive maintenance approach for you.