Welsbach Electric of Long Island's Transportation Division specializes in the installation and maintenance of a wide range of outdoor electrical projects for both the public and private sectors. The scope of our expertise includes everything from traffic signals to major road construction projects. We have the capabilities to handle the details of projects large and small.
Our transportation system service projects include:
- Traffic Signal Installation and Maintenance
- Roadway Lighting
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Telemetry System Maintenance
- Sports Facility Lighting
- Marina Lighting and Power
- Parking Field and Building Sign Lighting
- Complete Electrical Distribution Systems
- Fiber Optic and Fare Collection Systems Services
- Electrical Instrumentation and Control Systems Installation
- Mass Transit & Railway Systems Installation
Our transportation systems project experience includes substations, circuit breaker houses, vent plants, third rail and catenary systems, train yards, and maintenance shops.
With strategic footholds in the transportation market and an established specialization in intelligent transportation systems (ITS) services, we have been able to capitalize on existing and emerging technologies to become one of the major electrical contractors on Long Island. Contact us to hear more about how we’re keeping Long Island moving forward.
T: 516 454-0023
F: 516 454-0282